Below are the top men’s fashion sale items for the week! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive the post directly to your inbox!
- Allen Edmonds – I think I’m Allen Edmond’s biggest supporter, and this price is as low as I have seen this shoe. It’s a timeless style that will go great with a suit or a pair of jeans! There is just the right about of detail on the toe that it’s not too overwhelming. These sizes will go fast! Original price $350.00. Click here – on sale now $159.97.
- Asos – Wool blend burgundy blazer with peak lapels! I post burgundy blazers a lot of my Instagram profile and they are always a hit! Here is a great opportunity to purchase one on sale! The Asos slim fit is very slim, so it most likely won’t require any tailoring if you typically purchase slim fit. Original price $290.00. Click here – on sale now $135.00.
- Banana Republic – A white slim fit oxford shirt will never go out of style. The Grant fit is BR’s slimmest fit, so the bit of stretch is a great addition to a traditionally all cotton shirt. I haven’t seen these shirts on sale too much, but under $40.00, it’s a great deal! Original price $59.50. Click here – on sale now $38.99.
- Topman – Slim fit textured cardigan perfect for the spring, summer and winter! So buy it now, get some wear, then pack it away for the fall. Original price $65.00. Click here – on sale now $38.99.
- Original Penguin – A horizontal striped button down shirt is a great way to mix things up! I own a lot of button down shirts and actually only one is a vertical stripe. They are sold out of larges already! Original price $89.00. Click here – on sale now $29.99.
- Asos – I bought this swim suit a couple weeks ago at full retail price and absolutely love it! Of course, on sale for $7.50 is a way better price! Original price $19.00. Click here – on sale now $7.50.