Below are the top men’s fashion sale items for the week, fashion sales now! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive the post directly to your inbox!
- Brooks Brothers – Now is the time to refresh your dress shirts with the major Brooks Brothers sale. 4 for $200 is the lowest price with the widest selection available. Pictured here is a great example of how to wear a wide spread collar! Click here – on sale now 4 for $200.
- Brooks Brothers – Beautiful stretch wool checkered blazer from Brooks Brothers on super sale! There is a hint of olive in the checkered pattern which makes this even more unique. Several sizes are still available! Original price $358.00. Click here – on sale now $143.20.
- Cole Haan – Double monk strap shoes are an easy way to elevate your wardrobe! Double monks are a subtle style statement in all the right ways. Original price $230.00. Click here – on sale now $89.50.
- Bonobos – A seersucker blazer is a nice weather staple for any gentleman’s closet. Dress it up as pictured here or with a t shirt and jeans! There is only the size 42 and 40 available. Original price $295.00. Click here – on sale now $73.75.
- Brooks Brothers – A chambray shirt is a heavier weight cotton, which is perfect for cooler weather. This shirt is also awesome because it has a foulard print. I used to only own striped shirts or solid shirts, patterns are a great in between. Original price $79.50. Click here – on sale now $39.00.
- Brooks Brothers – A hooded parka (removable hood) is a great go to for the majority of the year. Perfect for when it’s raining or when the sun is shining. I’m a big fan of this khaki color as well. Original price $268.00. Click here – on sale now $107.20.