Below are the top men’s fashion sale items for the week! These are the fashion sales now. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive the post directly to your inbox!
- Cole Haan – These British tan, long wingtips are a work of art! The super sale price makes them even better. With the leather soles, this will be your top dress shoe for all occasions! Original price $370.00. Click here – on sale now $109.99.
- ASOS – My camel coat is one of my most asked about items in my wardrobe. Now is the chance to own your own at a great price! ASOS typically fits trim, so this shouldn’t require any tailoring. Original price $111.00. Click here – on sale now $66.50.
- Levi’s – White denim for the summer, yes please. Levi’s have made a serious comeback over the last several years and there’s no reason you shouldn’t own a pair! White denim helps give any outfit that tropic vibe! Original price $69.50. Click here – on sale now $29.97.
- Michael Bastian – The perfect polo to go with the white denim featured above. Regardless of if you’re on the beach or just out and about on a nice day, throw this polo on and go! Original price $98.00. Click here – on sale now $39.99.
- ASOS – I saw this combo pack while browsing ASOS today and thought it was pretty cool! Wear them together or separately, you’re getting a lot of value for $29.00. A great fitting jacket and t shirt in the wardrobe is a must. Original price $42.00. Click here – on sale now $29.00.
- Uniqlo – V necks are a versatile item to have in the closet. They work great with a t shirt (as pictured here) and they look even better layered over a button down shirt. A big bonus about this sweater, it’s washable! Original price $19.90. Click here – on sale now $14.90.