Below are the top men’s fashion sale items for the week! These are the fashion sales now. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive the post directly to your inbox!
- Indochino – A cotton stretch suit in a bold blue color is the perfect summer option! Cotton is more casual than wool and also a lot better for warmer weather. The suit can also be easily worn as suit separates. A customer suit for $350, that’s a steal. Original price $449.00. Click here – on sale now $349.00.
- Allen Edmonds – The Anniversary Sale is going on now and this shoe is one of my favorites! It can be dressed up for the office or worn with a pair of denim. The shoes are sure to receive a lot of complements and become your go-to. Original price $345.00. Click here – on sale now $245.00.
- Allen Edmonds – BOOM. Another pair of stunning Allen Edmonds on sale now for their anniversary sale. The St. John is a double monk strap shoe with incredible detailing. I’m packing right now for a work trip and these are coming with me this week. Original price $425.00. Click here – on sale now $275.00.
- Hugo Boss – This stunning coat is only available in a size 40R. The color matches with just about everything and the texture makes this a staple piece. Original price $495.00. Click here – on sale now $169.97.
- Hugo Boss – A very stylish and elegant timepiece from Hugo Boss. It’s a quartz movement, so I would consider it to be more of a fashion watch than a ‘timepiece’, but they nailed the design. This is also a larger face, so it’s on point with the current trend. Original price $295.00. Click here – on sale now $119.97.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Ermenegildo Zegna fabric offered from Saks Fifth Avenue is always a good deal. The retail price is more comparable to other Zegna suits, but the on sale price brings this in budget. The main sizes are still available! Original price $1,295.00. Click here – on sale now $349.99.