Below are the top men’s fashion sale items for the week! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive the post directly to your inbox!
- Brave Soul – Overall, I’ve been very pleased with the quality of Asos and especially the Brave Soul brand they sell. These tan chelsea boots are perfect for all seasons and a STEAL at this price. Original price $73.00. Click here – on sale now $33.50.
- French Connection – This Donegal slim fit suit jacket is great as a suit or as a blazer! The great thing about the color gray is it goes perfectly with a pair of denim for a more casual look or navy slacks for a dressy look. Original price $275.00. Click here – on sale now $108.00.
- Nordstrom – A Nordstrom trim fit dress shirt is always a good idea, especially on sale. This particular shirt is a linen and cotton blend, the ideal spring and summer weight! The spread collar makes it even more ‘wearable’ with a tie or without. There are lots of sizes available. Click here – on sale now $24.97.
- Asos – A badass denim jacket is a must, even if you’re not that badass. Rock it with a t-shirt or with a button down. Original price $130.00. Click here – on sale now $60.00.
- Topman – Continuing with the denim theme from above, here’s a trim fit denim shirt from Topman. Wear it with a white pair of pants pictured here or, heck, even with a pair of jeans. Denim on denim seems to be popular these days. Click here – on sale now $23.97.
- Ties.com – Going into spring, I’ve selected an on sale tie and pocket square combo to help you look sharp at the office. A red anchor tie and a navy pocket square. The tie is $10.00 – click here now.The pocket square is $3.00 – click here now.